We are passionate about amplifying and increasing East and South East Asian representation in leadership in the UK.
To champion the East and South East Asian (ESEA) community to strengthen their leadership approach, to leverage skills and knowledge to push through barriers for equal representation, especially within senior management and C-suite positions. Asian Leadership Collective looks to change the perceptions of the ESEA community in business, reinforcing positive representation of this community and challenge stereotypes and unconscious bias.
We respect the challenges and experiences of the ESEA community is diverse and intersectional. We look to build a space and community where discussion, ideas, and, best practice knowledge around business acumen and leadership journeys can be shared.
We support and encourage allies in their journey for inclusivity and equality; providing a safe space for learning and engaging with the ESEA community.
- Collect data and research on the ESEA community in leadership
- Host events: Guest speakers and more, a fantastic opportunity to network and build partnerships
- Provide leadership to companies and organisations looking to expand their commitment in diversity and inclusion
- Speaker and panel services for workplaces to engage with their ESEA colleagues
- Provide opinion pieces which reflect and highlight leadership and representation of the ESEA community
- Collaborate with others who are passionate about bringing our communities together. Have a collective approach on key initiatives, projects and events
- Partner with other social enterprises, non profits, and CIC’s to deliver joint community resources
Contribute to shaping the ESEA leadership landscape in the UK; become a leader yourself from either ESEA or allyship backgrounds, to brainstorming ideas of how to continue on your leadership journey, to connecting with others and building a strong community of ESEA leadership. Donate here to help support our cause.
One of the most talked about points you’ll often hear about today is the power of representation. Whether that be from what you read in the news, watch on TV, or stumble upon scrolling on your Instagram feed – it defines the approach in government and policies, the businesses we are able to buy from, to … Read More
Click here and get in touch with some details below!…
Don’t miss the latest blog posts!
Get the latest blog posts in your inbox!
Copyright Asian Leadership Collective 2020
Company Number: 12902342
All rights reserved.