Join our mission to amplify East and South East Asian (ESEA) leadership representation in the UK!
Who are Asian Leadership Collective?
Asian Leadership Collective strives to increase and amplify leadership representation of East and South East Asian communities within companies and organisations across professional sectors in the UK. This includes those of mixed East and South East Asian (ESEA) heritage.
We support and encourage allies in their journey for inclusivity and equality; providing a safe space for learning and engaging with the ESEA community.
Asian Leadership Collective is a registered Community Interest Company and member of Social Enterprise UK, our focus is to provide resources and give back to community in the UK.
To champion the ESEA community to strengthen their leadership approach, to leverage skills and knowledge to push through barriers for equal representation within senior management and C-suite (executive level) positions. Asian Leadership Collective looks to change the perceptions of the ESEA community in business, reinforcing positive representation of this community and challenge stereotypes and unconscious bias.
We respect the challenges and experiences of the ESEA community are diverse and intersectional. We look to build a space and community where discussion, ideas, and, best practice knowledge around business acumen and leadership journeys can be shared.
Asian Leadership Collective will:
- Host community leadership circles, where leadership topics are discussed in a safe space
- Collect data and research on the ESEA community in leadership
- Host events: Guest speakers and more, a fantastic opportunity to network and build partnerships
- Provide leadership to companies and organisations looking to expand their commitment in diversity and inclusion
- Provide opinion pieces which reflect and highlight leadership and representation of the ESEA community
- Collaborate with other social enterprises and CIC’s to bring our communities together. Have a collective approach on key initiatives and projects.
Contribute to shaping the ESEA leadership landscape in the UK; become a leader yourself from either ESEA or allyship backgrounds, to brainstorming ideas of how to continue on your leadership journey, to connecting with others and building a strong community of ESEA leadership.
Get in touch: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!