Join our mission to amplify East and Southeast Asian (ESEA) leadership representation in the UK! Get in touch via email or follow us on social media
Who are Asian Leadership Collective?
Asian Leadership Collective is a social enterprise business passionate in increasing and amplify leadership representation of East and Southeast Asian people within their workplaces in the UK. This includes those of mixed East and South East Asian (ESEA) heritage.
We support and encourage allies in their journey for inclusivity and equity; providing a space for learning and engaging with the East and Southeast Asian community.
We are a registered Community Interest Company and member of Social Enterprise UK, giving back and championing the leaders in the UK community.
To champion the East and Southeast Asian people through normalising an intersectional approach to leadership.
Provide services and resource, leveraging the skills and knowledge to push through barriers for equal representation within executive and C-suite positions.
Asian Leadership Collective supports East and Southeast Asian people in challenging the harmful perceptions of this community in the workplace, reinforcing positive representation of this community and to address damaging stereotypes and address unconscious bias.
We deeply believe that our mission needs to be driven by core values which inform our code of conduct in the work we do. Whilst our focus is on the East and Southeast Asian community, Asian Leadership Collective advocates for social equity for all, through leading by example and collaborating with other communities to uplift one another.
At Asian Leadership Collective we act with:
- Compassion – for all. A deep belief in learning together, encouraging dialogue to understand rather than blame. To have and move in empathy with those we cross paths with.
- Courage – to speak up for what we believe in; challenging the status quo and advocating for impactful change.
- Focus – on the steps and journey ahead for social equity for all. To be agile in managing change and respecting intersectional perspectives which may differ from our own.
- Accountability – for ourselves and others. Holding workplaces and individuals accountable for their part in an equitable future for society.
- Assertiveness – to action long lasting legacy of change proactively. We are transparent with clear communications and consideration for the intentions and impact of our words and actions.
We respect the challenges and experiences of East Asian and Southeast Asian people are diverse and intersectional. We provide a space for discussion, idea generation, and, best practice around personal and career development and leadership journeys can be shared for both the East and Southeast Asian community and allies.
Our activities and resources include:
- Hosting events: opportunities to learn from guest speakers
- Professionals and Creators directory: feature and connect with other East and Southeast Asian people
- Provide leadership to companies and organisations looking to expand their commitment in diversity and inclusion
- Provide opinion pieces which reflect and highlight leadership and representation of the ESEA community
- Hosting community leadership circles, where leadership topics are discussed in a safe space
- Collecting data and research on the East and Southeast Asian community in leadership
- Collaborating with other social enterprises, CIC’s, and non-profits with similar values to our own. To have a collective approach on key initiatives and projects for the East and Southeast Asian community as a whole.
Contribute to shaping the East and Southeast Asian leadership landscape in the UK.
Follow us: on Instagram here for all the latest on activities.
Keep in the know: by signing up to our newsletter.
Contact us: email us at email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!